Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Process Journal 2

Homework #5: Process Journal 2. Due Thursday.
In a new post entitled Process Journal 2, answer the following questions in 1-2 full and complete paragraphs of 5-8 sentences. Be sure to use the spell check before you publish post

I am at the stage of my design cycle where I begin to make my CD cover on photoshop. This week I found the images I searched google for the image and searched other sites and was able to get the information. My challenge was with  photo shop. I am unfamiliar with this software. I do not use this software. I attempted to get assistance from my instructor who was assisting other students. Formulating my concept has helped me understand the project and helps me focus on what needs to be done.

My next goal is to keep working on learning the Photo shop software and process. I will ask Ms. Rose for assistance. I would like to become fluent with Photo shop so that next time I can perfect my CD cover design.

No comments:

Post a Comment