Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog Entry #4.4

Steps for creating Cereal box:

All research will be done with a computer.

1. Name of the cereal:
I will need to research the person assigned to create a name that reflects what this person has done.
2. Ad Slogan:
Research work done by person assigned. Slogan must be related to the work.
3. My company name:
I must create a clever name for cereal. It must be something never used before and must include my company name.
4.  Picture of my assigned person.
Search and Copy/Paste from internet.
5. Back of the box:
List historical information such as birth place, education and early years of my assigned person. Include the characteristics that make this person important.  Include several pictures of this person.
6. Side Panel #1:
One quote along with the explanation of the quote and background.  Also list some trivial facts about the person.
7. Side Panel #2:
Create timeline of assigned person. This information will be researched and listed.
8. Top Panel:
create a brief catchy slogan about my assigned person to make the buyer interested in reading about this person
9. Bottom Panel:
Bibliography in MLA format. Information should be collected on the research sources used to gather information on this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment