Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog Entry #4.5

I am going to design and make a Cereal Box based on my assigned person J.K. Rowling.  She is the author of the Harry Potter Series. This product will be designed to attract Parents and children.  I want to create a cereal that is both tasty and healthy.  I want to reach all those Harry Potter fans around the world.  The cereal box should be very colorful with many magical elements taken from the books and the movies.  I want to make it fun for the children and healthy for them too.  I want to have the parents enjoy it along with their children.  Their must be a healthy nutritional value to it so parents know that they are making a good breakfast choice for the family.  I do not want to make something that has scary pictures or way too sweet in sugar content.

No comments:

Post a Comment